Welcome to MJ Training
We excel in running health, social care & well-being learning programmes and workshops. We only work with nationally recognised awarding bodies, NCFE and NOCN, that lead to a creditable qualification without the restrictions of a traditional college. Our professional and supportive tutors can tailor study programmes to your needs and enable you to study in your own time at your own pace.
The short courses we run are ideal for:
- Health, social care & well-being professionals
- Support workers
- Home/informal carers
- Continual personal training and development for employers and employees
- People looking for a change in their careers
- We accept group or individual learners.
The benefits for employers include:
- Enhance your team member's knowledge, and promote awareness of subject matter relevant to your workplace
- Enable your staff to acquire new skills
- Help you, and your staff to look at health and social issues from different perspectives
- Guide you and your staff to develop ways to improve the quality of life of the persons you care for
- Award you and your team with a nationally recognised certificate
All assessed work can be used as evidence for Level 2 and Level 3 Certificate/Diploma in Health & Social Care. Credits values awarded contribute towards Health & Social Care Certificate/Diploma.
We are based in Christchurch, Dorset and cover all parts of the south of England.
Telephone 01202 476605
Mobile 07866 769691
MJ Training is lead by May Jefford who is the principal tutor. She is a qualified and experienced tutor, trainer and counsellor with over 15 years' experience in facilitating workshops and distance learning programmes. She is a member of the Society for Education & Training (SET) and a Registered Member of British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP). As a training consultant she is responsible for the design and delivery of well-regarded health, social care and well-being subjects and has worked for various public & private sector organisations.